Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday- What's in your bag?



Happy Tuesday Friends! 

Today I am linking up with Andrea over at momfessionals for show & tell ;) Today's topic was whats in your bag.

This one made me laugh, I knew their would be kids stuff in my bag...because well such is life with kids :) My bag almost always is a catch all. I am constantly emptying it out. Today did not disappoint! 



In this picture we have my wallet, the little owl zip up holds Dominick's epi-pens #allergymom, a leap pad, the connection card from church sunday, sunglasses, a book, little figurines Aidan had in church, lipstick, chapstick, lip gloss, keys, apple juice, candy from a parade Saturday, WOW wipes...


The bag on the left is the winner that held all these goodies LOL and I cant forget the lego packets. Dominick always takes them with him to look at in the car..


Cant forget pens & hand sanitizer from a workers compensation training I attended...


Its CRAZY how much my bag accumulates! 

So show me, whats in your bag?

Until next time friends, 
XO Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment