Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Super Hero Party!


Happy Tuesday Friends! 

Before I get into today's post I just wanted to take a moment and say a prayer for all that lost someone in the senseless act that occurred in Orlando on Sunday morning. I cannot imagine the amount of hatred that goes into such a despicable act.  This was such a reminder to me as a mom the type of young men I hope to raise. To teach them LOVE, tolerance, passion, compassion and to always turn to God in hard times. Put our pain and burdens on him, he can handle it. #orlandostrong

On Saturday we took the boys to a Super Hero Party! They got to dress up like super heros, play games, do a craft, meet Captain America, win prizes & have snacks! :) 

It was so CUTE and geared towards boys 5 & under so everything was age appropriate! We had such a good time!

If you friends with my on Facebook you probably already saw these :) 









XO, Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment