Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday favorites!





Happy Friday friends! 

We are so ready for the weekend over here in the P house! :) 

I've been so busy lately preparing for our upcoming Disney trip! 

Lists, emails with Disney special diets, making allergy cards & trying to keep it a secret from Dominick & Aidan! :) 


The boys Halloween costumes came in the mail today! My monsters are gonna fit right in at Mickey's not so scary Halloween party!! 🎃

Dominick has been doing so good in hockey this season & is really loving it!! We are so very proud of him <3 


Aidan is patiently waiting for his chance to get on the ice!! 


The weather is so unsettled here lately, as much as I LOVE fall I am looking forward to some warm temps & possible sunshine with my crazy crew! <3 


Until next time friends! 
XO Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment