Thursday, July 30, 2015

[[ TELL ME ABOUT YOU: THURSDAY ]]

Hi Friends! Its time for [[ TELL ME ABOUT YOU: THURSDAY ]] just a little way for you to get to know me better....
 
Which flavor of ice-cream do you prefer?
 
cookie dough for sure but we recently bought an ice cream machine and the homemade vanilla was pretty great! :)

 What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic?
I would definitely go with loyalty. Whether I agree or disagree, I'm the friend to have. I'll always have your back!
 
Do you play a musical instrument, if so which one(s)?
I played the trombone in middle school for one year, does that count?

What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands?
I love to read, especially the books that suck you right in. I love a good book! :)

 What is your favorite season and why?
Fall! I love the colors and the weather, sweatshirt weather & apple picking...its my favorite for sure! :)

 If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Ireland

What is your favorite color?
I love BRIGHT colors all the same!

Who is your best friend and how did you meet?
My Bestie is Samantha, we met when I was 15 & she was 17. We have been through EVERYTHING together. The good, the bad & the ugly. Love, marriage, babies, loss and everything in between. I talk to her absolutely every single day. She is one of the few people I can look at and she's knows EXACTLY what I am thinking! She is my rock and I would be lost without her!

 What is your favorite home cooked meal?
Chicken & rice
 
Do you prefer to wear pants or dresses?
I love a good sundress but comfy pants are truly my favorite!

How many siblings do you have?
Two sisters! :)

 What is your favorite snack?
I have the WORST sweet tooth, usually anything sweet will work ;)
 
What is your favorite electronic device?
My iPhone!! I am attached to it sadly.
 
Do you have pets?
We have a Puggle named Buddy & a Boston terrier named Bella!
 
What is your favorite sport to watch?
hockey & basketball
 
Do you have children of your own? If so how many.
We have two boys. Dominick 3.5 & Aidan 1.5 #boymom
 
How many books did you read last year?
I am really not sure, probably about 5 but I would have liked to read many more...unless reading books to my kids counts!

 Where did you spend your last family vacation?
Long Island, we stayed in a beach house for a week and it was glorious!
 
Were you named after anyone?
Well isn't that a fun story...I was named after the dog. I kid you not...Our dog at the time was named Jericho. My parents are Michael & Marykay...then there was Jericho & Jessica.. and my sisters Stephanie & Shannon. Jericho passed away when he was FOURTEEN and then I was #ridinsolo ever since!
 
Can you change a tire?
Sure can't! Thank god for a great daddy & a great husband! :)
 
Well that's all for today...Until next time friends!
XO Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment