I cannot believe that we are on December 3rd ALREADY! Dominick Is loving the holiday season this year! He gets so excited when we drive past houses that are decorated, he calls them "Christmas houses"
I have so many things I want to do as a family this year- so many memories to be made!
1. Visit Santa
2. Go see the Christmas decorations at Bass Pro Shop
3. Lights on the lake
4. Get hot cocoa and drive around looking at Christmas lights
5. watch Christmas movies
6. North pole breakfast
7. make cookies for Santa
8. Christmas brunch with Mickey & Minnie (this is Saturday! cannot wait to see the boys reactions!)
10.Have buddy (Dominick's elf on the shelf) deliver a holiday box
11. salt dough ornaments (I tried this when Dominick was 1 & he wanted no part of it)
12. handprint pot holders
13. Ice skating downtown
14. write a letter to Santa
15. handprint ornaments
16. pick out a family ornament for 2014
17. play in the snow (wondering if we will have the chance at this rate)
Does anyone have any other fun ideas for Christmas? I'd love to hear! :)
Until next time friends!