Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Our weekend

 
 
Geesh, time sure got away from me! Its been a little bit since I stopped by to post. That will change :) I have some exciting posts coming this week, stay tuned!
 
I always felt like after the new year time slowed down a little bit until spring. This year seems to be the opposite, I feel like we are constantly busy with something going on. Life with toddlers ;)
 
This past weekend was pretty fun & relaxing all rolled into one!
 
Saturday we ran some errands as a family hitting up Wegmans & Target. Dominick loves these places, probably because that's where we went a lot on maternity leave with Aidan to get out of the house and out of the cold. HAHA
 
Later that evening both of my sisters came over to watch the boys overnight for us so we could FINALLY celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary, it was 09/18/14!  it was a great evening and it was so nice to spend some quality time with my husband!
 
Sunday morning we woke up in a king size bed with no toddlers between us and no one yelling "I need to go potty" it was bittersweet. Nice to get away but I missed our boys for sure. After breakfast we hit the road and headed home.
 
Sunday was spent in comfys hanging with my favorite little guys :) I made baked potato soup for dinner and all was good!
 
Monday was MLK day and its a day my company observes, so I was lucky enough to have the day off and spend it with my guys! We met some of our favorite friends Samantha, Sophia & Norah for lunch :) It was so brutally cold on Monday compared to the 40 degrees we had the day before. Monday was finished with another target run for daycare supplies and a little hockey :)
 
I love long weekends with my family, they really are the best!
 
I'll be back tomorrow for some tips & tricks on how I stay organized with 2 toddler boys in a small house! You don't wanna miss it ;)
 
Until next time friends,
XO Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment