Sunday, March 8, 2015

Summer Dreamin'...

 
 
Guys, its March 8th & it was STILL sputtering snow flakes in NY today. That's a problem in my book. I'm so over the cold, the snow, the ice & the winter germs. I know its so cliché and that everyone else feels the same way but this momma is OVER IT.
 
 
With that being said, I was reminded the other day that I never posted pictures from our week in Long Island over the summer! SO while I am wishing for the warm weather & long summer days, I thought I would share a few of my favorites from our trip! :)
 
It's crazy how much my babies have grown in just a few months!
 



























 











 
 
Tomorrow I'll be back with a weekend recap & hopefully sickness will have moved on past our house!
 
Until next time friends,
Xo Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment