Tuesday, March 31, 2015

#Boymom Box Swap!

 
 
In true Jessica fashion, this post is a day late #imtheworst!
 
 
Awhile back Elizabeth (she's awesome & I guest posted for her before, check her out- you wont regret it!) over at Chasin' Mason posted about the #boymom box swap and I signed us right on up!
 
Well fast forward and things got chaotic, shocked? I'm not. There's ALWAYS something going on over here, its crazy!
 
Well one day, when I totally forgot about it this box showed up from themommabomb & it just happened to be on a day when we all could use a smile!
 
Her family was so generous & I felt like this box was something one of my best friends would put together! It was great! The boys were SO thrilled!
 
 
Here's the goodies we got:
 
 
<3

This has to be one of Dominick's favorite things right now!

 
Aidan was in love with everything in here!

This little pouch made me laugh in such a good way! It honestly made me feel like themommabomb and I were long lost friends. For starters it has chapstick, my love for chapstick is REAL ya'll. Then it had a nail file and when my kids are being kids and I feel stressed I take a minute and file my nails (when they aren't done of course) I don't think even my husband knows this!

 
Amen girlfriend, amen! :)
 
This box swap was so much fun. I love doing these and meeting new friends :)
 
I am totally signed up for the Mom's only box swap & you should sign up too! It says the deadline came and went but if you look it says they would wait for late momma's (such as myself hahaha) to sign up! So...do it! :)
 
Until next time friends,
XO Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment