Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March goals

Has it REALLY been almost a month since I have updated?!

Well, March is gonna change all that :)

Here are my plans for March-

1. Live a "simple" life, this month I plan to SLOW down and enjoy the ride ;) Hockey is ending and that will free up some of our week. For months I have felt that we were always on the go, always had somewhere to be and something to do. I'm hoping to change that up this month. HOPEFULLY we can enjoy some warmer weather too! I'm so over all this cold!

2. Blog more frequently- this one is pretty self explanatory but I want to do a better job of documenting our day to day.

3. Declutter- I am SO READY to tackle spring cleaning head on! I feel like we have accumulated so much! In our cozy home we don't have spare room for "stuff"

4.Be in the moment- I am so distracted by all there is that needs to be done I find that I have a hard time being in the moment. I know this is something that isn't going to change in a month but it will be a start! :)

5. Read more- I have so much on my list to read this year, time to get started!

6. Date my hubby! I want to go on at least 2 date nights this month. Usually these get pushed aside with all of our other commitments but I want to commit to them this month.

7. Essential oils- I ordered the premium starter kit, it came in the mail and I cant wait to get started. I'm looking forward to getting started on taking advantage of all the benefits they have to offer!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment