Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Bucket List!


I am so happy that Spring has FINALLY sprung! We have been enjoying some pretty wonderful weather lately :) 

I was inspired to make a bucket list of things I would like to do with the boys this Spring/early Summer. 

We are doing some renovations on the house in the next month & a half so I tried to be practical :)

But here are my ideas..

*go for a walk after dinner
*go to the playground -WE DID THIS SUNDAY! 
*go to the zoo
*go to the wild
*play in puddles
*take Dominick fishing
*draw with chalk 
*blow bubbles - WE DID THIS LAST NIGHT!
*have a picnic
*host friends for dinner 

And as you can see we are well on our way! 

I will leave you with this picture of my little's playing in the backyard FINALLY! Everything is still a little dingy & brown but SPRING IS HERE! :) 


Until next time friends!
XO, Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment