Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Where have you been?!

 
 
My gosh its been a minute since I have posted!
Remember when I said we had a lot of things to get done in a short amount of time? Well I can happily report we are working away at that to-do list.
 
And as my father in law so nicely put it to my husband on his birthday yesterday (Happy Birthday Giovanni, I love you!)
 
"Your wife ain't pregnant again is she?" the answer is NO!
 
We gave ourselves a timeline to get something's done and make big changes, once everything is done and we have met our goal...I'll share away! :)
 
I had my 4th weigh in at Weight Watchers last night and I am down a total of 10.6lbs so far! :)
 
With that being said I have found that meal planning is so important to my success.
 
Here's what's on our menu this week:
 
Monday: We had a gift card for Applebee's so I picked up carside to-go after my weight watchers meeting for my hubby & I :) I saved points for this dinner and it was so worth it!
 
Tuesday: Smoked turkey sausage penne, I used Andrea's recipe and just used the light version of all the ingredients. I split the batch into two small dishes and baked one and froze the other. Easy to pull out and just pop in the oven on nights your busy or don't feel like cooking!
 
Wednesday: Chicken taco's! We love taco's around here and eat them almost weekly. We like turkey, beef & chicken tacos! Hubby eats them with regular tortillas and I use the Tumaro's low-in-carb wraps for mine.
 
Thursday: We usually do dinner with friends on this night :) If we aren't this week then we will have grilled chicken salads. Hubby & I like to make our favorite salads and then top them with the Market Pantry individually frozen chicken breasts, garlic & herb version. These are so delicious and are often on cartwheel so you get them on sale too!
 
Friday: I think we will probably do Turkey burgers on the grill! We try to use the grill often as soon as the weather breaks. Easier cleanup & healthier cooking :)
 
Saturday: I think we are going out to dinner with my hubby's side of the family for a belated birthday dinner! Not sure where but I'm sure I can make it work!
 
Sunday: I think I will make homemade stuffed shells, this is a favorite of my hubby's and I always freeze half the batch for a dinner later in the month.
 
There's our dinner plan this week! What are your favorite recipes? We like easy, healthy & relatively inexpensive ;)
 
Until next time friends,
XO Jessica
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment