Friday, May 15, 2015

A day in the life



Happy Friday Friends!! 

I LOVE day in the life posts, I have been meaning to do one for awhile now...we are in a very busy "season" in our lives and  I want to remember it! 

This is a LONG post so if you give up, I understand! :)

I wake up around 545 am and check the news to see the weather forecast before jumping in the shower...


After showering I munched on some strawberries & an english muffin with a cup of coffee while getting ready :)


I check the monitor while getting ready to see my youngest is still snoozing away :)


I make our bed EVERY morning when we get up, I feel like it makes the room look "put together" 


I make the boys breakfast/snacks/lunches for the day, my boys have food allergies so I send everything for the day with them. 


Quickly wipe down the counters & get my snacks together for the day :)


Wake up my sleeping beauty :)


Poor baby is getting over 5th's disease so his cheeks are still rosey :(


Get A dressed & ready for the day, surprisingly hes the easy one to get ready!


Make A's bed :) Yes, we know....he has a lot in his bed. I take most of it out once he falls asleep. Baby likes his friends in bed with him :)


Empty the dishwasher quick while convincing Dominick to get dressed...


Make D's bed super quick...


Daddy takes the boys to daycare most mornings, so I kiss my boys & off we go...


Its about 725 and Momma is on her way...


Arrive at work around 742 and start my day! With another cup of coffee of course ;)


Mid morning I take a quick 15 minute break & consult my planner to see whats going on today...


Not too much going on today...


Close to 2 I ordered lunch from Jimmy Johns, I had intended on grabbing a salad from downstairs but I was WAY TOO BUSY yesterday...


Turkey Tom, ya cant go wrong :)


Around 3 I had a meeting with my team leader...


A little after 4 I give my desk one quick look to make sure its picked up before heading off.


Momma is on her way to get the boys! :) 


Picked up my favorite little guys, don't worry we were parked! :)


A quick trip through costco with my 3 favorite guys! I love their 2 seater carts! 


We get home around 550 and the boys play while I put dinner together quick. Usually we eat together but we were supposed to do dinner with friends this night, we had to cancel because G has not been feeling well :(




We had salad & pizza on the grill, typically I cook dinner but like I said we cancelled plans last minute. 



A few selfies after dinner with my baby :)


He loves to cuddles & he LOVES blankets. 


a little after dinner playing :)


Bath time! :) 


The boys get to watch one episode of cartoons before bed, they chose Blaze on Nick Jr. 



After the boys are in bed, I clean :) I swept & mopped the kitchen. Cleaned the counters up from dinner & loaded the dishwasher. I dry dusted the house & picked up. Through out the day things find there way to normal drop off spots so I go through and put these things away! :)


A little essential oils running to hopefully help everyone feel better :) 


I fold & put away a couple loads of laundry :)



I sat down with my sweet hubby to watch the season finale of Grey's & The blacklist before heading to bed for the night around 10 pm :)

Its busy & most of the times hectic but that was a pretty normal night in the P house & I wouldn't have it any other way! :) 

Have a great weekend! 

Until next time friends,
XO Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment