Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Friends! 

Today I am linking up with the wonderful Andrea over at Momfessionals :)



I don't know about ya'll but its been a LONG week. I am happy to see Friday come and am looking forward to a long weekend with my family. 

Greek Yogurt Bars


Have you guys tried these yet?! Amazing. And if your doing weight watchers they are only 2pp :)

The weather 


Although this forecast shows a lot of rain, its warming back up :)

The Bachelorette



Have ya'll been watching? This season is so crazy already! I am really glad to see Kaitlyn was picked and I can't wait to see this season play out! 

Date night! 

My sweet hubby & I have a date night planned for Saturday night. We havent decided where we are going but narrowed it down to 3 choices! HAHA I just cant wait to spend some 1:1 time with him again. 



Until next time friends, 
XO Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment