Thursday, May 14, 2015

Friday Favorites....on a Thursday!



Happy Thursday Friends! 

I am posting Friday favorites a day early..I am planning a fun post for tomorrow so I mixed things up a bit ;)

Linking up today with Andrea over at Momfessionals :)

1. The Bachelorette premier on Monday 05/18! Who else will be watching?! They are switching things up a bit this season and starting with TWO ladies and the 25 men then decide which lucky lady they want to pursuit. Sheer craziness and you bet I'll be watching ;)


2. Good deals- this momma loves to save $$ at the store! I pre-planned my shopping trip for the week and hit Target. We usually get groceries from Target or Wegmans, all depends on what we need, whats on sale where & my mood. HA. Yesterday I made sure to load up my cartwheel, I had 22 spots filled up ya'll! I also had two target mobile coupons and my red card debit! I set myself a goal to remain under $150 for groceries for the week. This would include diapers & wipes, personal care items & cleaning products. My total came to $147.72 after all my savings were deducted. I saved a total of $31.87 that trip! Woot Woot! 

3. Sunshine & warm weather! Our 10 day forecast has a lot of mid 70s weather coming up and I can't wait. Although there's many days with chances of rain, I will take what I can get! 

Make sure to pop back over tomorrow & check out my fun post!

Until next time friends,
XO Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment