Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites!

 
 
Happy Friday Friends!
 
It has been such a long week around here for some reason, I think all the rain & tornado warnings we have been getting have been making for some LONG days!
 
But the weekend forecast is high 70s/low 80s & SUN! I can't wait!
 
This guy had his 18month check up recently & I cant get over how big he is!
 


We went on a trip to the zoo last weekend with friends & it was the perfect day! :)


I got brave last weekend and cut the boys hair myself! It was so needed and I think it came out great!

 
A hates having his hair cut so there was no making him happy about it!


We took Dominick to the sky chiefs came last week & sat in the new peanut free section :) We had a BLAST!

 
We did our weekly dinner with friends, this is always a favorite. We had done dinner almost EVERY week for over 5 years with our friends Bryan & Nicole. They are definitely forever friends. We live down the street from each other, been through weddings, babies & Vacations together! We are so lucky to have them and even happier our boys get to grow together! :)


 
I purchased my simplified planner in December & I absolutely LOVE it. On top of the day-to-day section it lets me plan out my month too. I am trying to get better about blogging daily & this is helping!
 
 
 
I am hoping to take the boys to lunch & The Wild animal park tomorrow morning with friends! They had a new baby zebra born yesterday& we can't wait to see!
 
Until next time friends!
XO, Jessica





3 comments:

  1. I'm super impressed that you cut your boys hair on your own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was something I had been thinking about for awhile & im so glad I did it! No going back now ;)

      Delete
  2. beautiful boys!

    Please check out my blog! It would mean a lot even if its just a comment<3
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/southernbellelivinginny-13653285

    ReplyDelete