Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend Recap: It rained edition

 
Happy Monday Friends!
We had a great weekend with friends that once again went by way to fast!
 
On Saturday Morning we met my parents for breakfast :)
 
 

 
My cuties in the car :)


 
I asked Dominick to make sure that he had all the toys picked up so the dogs didn't find any...can you spot Dominick?!

 
We headed to the mall for a trip to build a bear! :) The boys were not so sure about the mall parking garage elevator though...


 
Dominick made an Olaf, no surprise there!


 
Aidan made a teddy and watching him pick his bear was so sweet, he picked each one up and rubbed it against his cheek, he picked one and its so so so soft! :)

 
Our parenting hearts almost burst with this sweetness! They are slowly but surely becoming the best of friends! <3

 
After the mall we had a late lunch with Nonni (Giovanni's mom)

 
Aidan's new teddy joined us at lunch!

 
This guy was pumped up for popcorn while waiting for lunch!

 
Dominick stole my garlic toast and used it as a parking space for his cars! LOL

 
We had some afternoon time out's...3 1/2 ain't easy ya'll!

 
 
I made a new discipline chart for the boys, Dominick does better with a visual :)

 
We had some afternoon play with the trains...

 
AND IT RAINED A LOT!

 
We made a quick trip to target...


 
A has decided he needs to climb EVERYTHING, including his crib. He almost split his eyebrow open :(

 
We had some rice & watched Kung Foo Panda before bed :)


 
Sunday Morning was more of the same :)

 
Daddy played with the boys before getting ready to leave to leave...

 
While I was getting ready I noticed that the boys were SO QUIET which as a mom to toddler boys scares me LOL and then I saw this. They were lying in bed reading to each other <3

 
 We went to breakfast with my mom's family and my grandpa who was visiting from FL. After breakfast we had to stop at Target again because I forgot dog food yesterday, oops!
 
I just couldn't resist the cupcake frap, definitely a new favorite :)

 
Aidan took a nap & Dominick lounged while watching paw patrol and I caught up on some reading :)

 
The boys enjoyed a late lunch :)

 
We had some cuddles :)

 
AND THEN THIS HAPPENED! :(

 
I may have cried after the crib was taken apart. For the first time in almost 4 years there is no crib in the P house. We no longer have "babies"

 
After dinner at my parents house, the boys came home and played in the tub before getting ready for bed. Aidan went down to sleep with no problem what so ever and while I am so so so proud of him, it made me a little sad! :(
 
 
Phew- we really had a busy weekend! Today I am off with my sweet boys because daycare is closed and I am going to make sure we enjoy our extra day :) Its supposed to rain which isn't news around here...but I'm sure we will find some fun!
 
Until next time friends,
XO Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment