Saturday, November 8, 2014

Aidan Michael * 12 months *

 
 
Happy 1st Birthday Aidan Michael
 
11/05/2013
1:51pm
8lbs 9oz
23 1/2 in
 
 
Dear Aidan,
 
I cannot believe you are ONE already. I may have cried after I put you to sleep on your birthday. This past year has been a whirlwind. You have grown and changed so much! Your personality is really starting to shine through and it amazes me how much different you and your brother are! You are such a happy, funny, strong willed boy. You will not be outshined by your brother and always make your presence known!
 
At this stage you have switched to whole milk. You LOVE to eat whatever mommy & daddy are eating (unlike your brother) and you get really upset if we don't share. I'm talking alligator tears! You still take at least one nap a day, sometimes two. You sleep great at night, from about 730-7 (longer if Dominick lets you). I am trying to switch you to a cup but you definitely prefer your bottle. You crawl so fast and cruise furniture. You will walk if you have a push toy but are still afraid to do it alone. You really enjoy playing with your brothers toys and like to play cars with him. Mickey mouse always makes you smile.
 
At your one year check up you got 4 shots and a blood draw (its the law in NY to check for lead) and you HATED every second of it.
At one year:
You weighed in at 25lbs 12 oz - approx. 86th percentile
Your height was 33 1/2 inches - above the 97th percentile
YOU are one big boy! Your doctor thinks your perfect, but we already knew that :)
 
We love you to the moon sweet boy & you have absolutely been the part of our family we never knew was missing! I am so honored to be your Momma and I love that God chose me for you! I will never take that honor lightly and promise to always be here for you! I can't wait for all the exciting things to come!
 
xoxo,
Mommy
 
Here are some of my favorite pictures from your first year (there's a lot!)
 










































 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment