Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Not enough hours in the day....

 
 
Is exactly how I find myself feeling lately! I feel like every moment of every day there is something that needs to be done.
 
I very much miss "lazy summer days" where we spent all day in the back yard hanging out enjoying the weather.
 
Dominick just finished learn to skate so that frees about an hour on Saturdays, haha.
 
No matter what time we get up in the morning I ALWAYS feel we are running a marathon to get out the door and frankly we never do in a timely fashion.
 
Then when the work day is over, same thing running a marathon to squeeze everything in! I know this is such a blessed time in our lives and our babies will only be this young once but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss them.
 
So with that being said I am choosing today to see the glass half fun & am going to watch the rest of Frozen and cuddle up with my almost 3 year old since his brother is sleeping.
 
Until next time friends!
xo Jessica  

No comments:

Post a Comment