Monday, November 24, 2014

Hockey game, kidz club & a birthday!

 
 
Happy Monday everyone!
 
Can ya'll believe we are at Thanksgiving week already?! November has come and almost gone! I feel like the last few months always fly right on by!
 
Its been a busy last few days but lots of time spent with my babies so my heart is happy :)
 
Friday night we went to Dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday on Saturday
 

 
Any chance I get to spend time with family, especially my sisters together is GREAT in my book.
 
 
Saturday Dominick & I went grocery shopping and picked up breakfast from our favorite spot on the way home...Dunkin Donuts :)
 
We had a low key afternoon & then Saturday night we took Dominick to his FIRST ever crunch game. They turned the dome into a hockey rink and 30,000+ of our friends joined us! We had GREAT seats, 10th row behind the goal. Unfortunately, Dominick didn't last long and we left after the first period. Had the game been earlier in the day I am certain he would have done better :)
 


 
Sunday was my birthday :)
 
It was the perfect day! I spent the day with my little loves, we had lots of smiles & laughs...even some cuddles! I couldn't have asked for a better day!
 
We met up with some friends and ventured out to Kidz Club, it was so much fun & worth every cent! We were there from approx. 1030-2 and totally could have stayed longer if they weren't closing for a private party. We plan on making it a monthly trip & I think we are all pretty excited. If your local, I highly recommend it!
 









 



Sunday night, my sweet husband cooked me dinner & cleaned up while I got to do a little reading. All in all, it was the perfect day!
 
To top it off, today was day 1 of 3 of the work week :) I love holiday weeks where we get extra time with our families!
 
Can we all just take a moment to look at how big my sweet boy has gotten?! I cannot believe he will be THREE this week!!
 


 
Until next time friends!
xo Jessica
 


No comments:

Post a Comment